Walnut, Berry & Beetroot Smoothie Bowl
Start your day with a smile – this mouth-watering smoothie bowl is a feast of hearty oats, juicy berries, crunchy walnuts and tasty twist of beet. It takes just five minutes to make breakfast this beautiful.
- 125g cooked beetroot
- 140g frozen mixed berries
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1 thumb sized piece of stem ginger
- 400ml of homemade California walnut milk (see our recipes page for more info)
- A handful of blueberries
- 2 handfuls of California walnuts
- A couple of sprigs of mint
- Place the beetroot, frozen berries, oats and stem ginger into a blender.
- Pour over the milk and whizz until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into 2 bowls and arrange the blueberries, walnuts and mint leaves on top in an attractive pattern to serve.