Online & Print Campaign Trade advertising continues in the UK to support trade activity.
Contact us (California Walnuts in the UK) to discuss our trade support initiatives…
View our Trade Support page
The advertising campaign, entitled ‘One of these walnuts…’, underpins the trade activity in the UK. It consists of a series of product related images, smiling & in the spot light, which together with the copy aims to encapsulate the core trade messages and bring California Walnuts to the front of the buyer’s mind.
- The campaign features the 4 pillars of California walnut attributes: Consistency, Flexibility, Versatility and Taste. These core attributes are seen as distinct to California Walnuts and have been shown to resonate with all trade buyers in the core target markets.
- Concepts ensure both trade and consumer (where there is cross-over) audiences are seeing a consistent message.
- Using research gained during 2017 in terms of which key drivers motivate trade buyers to purchase walnuts.
- Creating new imagery for 2018 to showcase across UK trade journals.
- New ad appeared in the London Produce Show Guide (07/07/18). The ad targeted the fresh produce buyers and encouraged the use of California as an origin in the produce aisles. See the Muesli advert graphic.
- Started officially in June 2018 and will run to the end of year.
- Examples of the advert artwork entitled “One of these walnuts…” is below: